dissabte, 19 de novembre del 2016

REVIEW: STRANGER THINGS

In this post, I will make a review about a TV series which impressed me a lot, Stranger Things. This is a Netflix series and I knew about it because a lot of youtubers talked about Stranger Things. I wanted to see if it was really a good series as they were saying, that was why I watched the first season about two months ago.

As I said, Stranger Things is an original series from Netflix. The Duffer Brothers are the guionists and the directors of it. The first episode it was realised on the 15th July 2016. Since then, the tv series recieved a lot of good critiques.

The first season of Stranger Things is basically about the disappearing of a young boy. His mother and brother, Friends and the police chief must confront terrifying forces in order to get him back.
The boy's friends find a girl, Eleven, in the place where Will, the boy, was disappeared. She will help all of them to find Will and to understans what is really happening in Hawkins.

This is the trailer of the first season:



Stranger Things treates themes like science fiction and fantasy. In the first season of Stranger Things there are eight episodes. The rate of the plot is quite slow because they want to leave you with curiosity to know what is really happening and what is going to happen. The series is set in the eighties. Everything is from that age: the music, the cars, the bycicles, the clothes, etc. The guionists and the directors based this netflix series on works from Steven Spielberg, Stephen King and John Carpenter, between others.
The second season's premier will be on September 2017.

In my opinion the plot of the series is very good. When I saw the trailer I knew that I would love it. It is not my favourite tv series but I really like the idea of the tv series. I really like its atmosphere. Stranger Things is exciting, heartbreaking and sometimes terrifying. I recommend Stranger Things to anyone. When someone tells me what is it about, I only answer: 'Go and watch it'. I can not explain the plot of the series because I would make a lot of spoilers.
I had enjoyed each episode with so much enthusiasm and I can't wait for the second season's premier.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada