dilluns, 1 de maig del 2017

THE BEST EUROPEAN CITIES TO TRAVEL TO

In this post, I will talk about some of the cities which I would like to visit. There are European cities which are highly recommended to travel to and others which are not that famous.

Starting with the bests ones for me, Dubrovnik and Prague are the current cities I want to go to.

Dubrovnik, just like Split, Pula or Poreč, is one of the most symbolic town of Croatia. Dubrovnik is characterized for being and old town with a determinate aesthetic, when it becomes to the buildings. Apart from that, the most beautiful thing about the city are the views to the Adriatic Sea. I got to know this town because of Game of Thrones. It looks like King’s Landing is Dubrovnik in real life.

On the other hand, Prague, unlike Dubrovnik, is in Czech Republic and it hasn’t got a coast, but, even though, the city is full of rivers. It is considered a city with a bohemian heart, considering its architecture. I think the best time of the year to visit it is in Spring because of the vegetation. It must be such a good feeling waking through the city with a green landscape.

Moving to the northern cities, Copenhagen, Stockholm and Edinburgh are the most interesting for me. These cities are quite different to what I am used to.

Copenhagen is the capital of Denmark. The city keeps various lakes and rivers, where you can take a ride with a boat while visiting the city. There are a lot of palaces, cathedrals, parks and squares to visit. Copenhagen is well-known for being one of the most expensive city. This says a lot about the standard of living.

Edinburgh is a unique capital in Western Europe. There, you can find a medieval Old Town, which is the most iconic place of the city. I could like to go there in Winter because the city looks cosier.

Finally, Oport is one of the cities which I like most of Portugal. The reason why I really like the city is because of the colorful neighborhoods and its views. I would love to go there to get off everything, because it looks like really relaxing.

Dubrovnik, Prague, Copenhagen, Edinburgh, Oport, respectively.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada