dijous, 2 de juny del 2016

MY LIFE EXPERIENCES

I have already been to Belgium, Netherlands and Italy. 
Since I was little, my family and I traveled to different countries to visit our family and to spend time together. Belgium and Netherlands are some of those countries. 
I have been to Belgium twice in my life. It is a good place to spend your holidays. There are a lot of cultural buildings and interesting places, even though, the weather is not good as Spain's.
I traveled to Netherlands once in my life. I have got family there. We did not spend a lot of time there but even so, I think that it is such a beautiful place to go. 
Two months ago, I went to Italy with my school mates. It was an incredible experience that I will never forget. If I could go back in time I would definitely relive it again and again. 

I have already ridden a camel. 
When I went to Morroco in 2007, my family and I spend a week in the capital, Rabat. I remember that my sister and I rid a camel. It was a little bit scary because when I was on the top of the animal, It started to make sudden movements. 

I have already done a sailing course. 
In Empuriabrava, there is a sailing school where you can do a sailing course in the Empuriabrava's small beach. When I was in school, we spend a day sailing. But it was only a day trip. However, when I was doing 1st of ESO, I remember that we spend more or less a month taking teorical and practical sailing classes. I enjoyed a lot that course even though, sometimes the teorical parts where a little bit boring. 

I have not eaten tacos yet. 
When it becomes to food, I have to say that I have never tried tacos. I think that the reason why I have not tried it yet is because I always eat the typical food. That's why I would like to try different dishes. I hope that someday I could finally taste it. 

I have not finished 4th of ESO yet. 
The school year is almost finished and that means that I will finally finish 4th of ESO. I am excited to close this school year, because Summer is just around the corner. But, at the same time, I do not want that 4th of ESO finishes because in September things are going to change for example, the class, the school mates,... for not talking about the subject of the course. 

I have not read the A Song of Ice and Fire's books yet.
I have already finished Game of thrones more than a month ago. The sixth season is trasmited every Sunday in the United States, but I see it online every Monday. I have read that this season is a little bit different from the sixth book considering that it is not published (or even finished) yet. The writer said that everyone who will read the book will be surprised for the things that can happen and that will not happen in the tv series, Game of thrones. That is why, when the book will be published, I want to read it.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada