dimarts, 14 de juny del 2016

BYE BYE ESO

I can not believe that this school year is about to finish. The time has passed so quickly that I have not even realesed that it is the last year of ESO and there will be a lot of changes. 

I still remember the first day of school. When I joined the class, 2nd B, I was shocked and very surprised. My first impression of my classmates was that they were all very crazy. But, little by little, I got to know them and to become friends. 

The lasts three years have been incredible. I enjoyed every minute of every year, even though, there has been some stressful moments. I could not imagine those years without all the laughes we had and all the adventures we had lived. All those funny and good times have been incredible for me

As I said, this school year is about to finish. I think that next year will be different. A lot of people will leave the high school and It will not be the same. However, I will stay, studying "batxillerat". I hope that next year the subjects' work will not take away the good moments and make an unforgettable year, in the negative way. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada