dissabte, 3 d’octubre del 2015

MY BIGGEST DREAM

One of my biggest dreams is to help poor people. I always had that dream, specially when I became aware of the unequal world where we live.

I think that this dream is very difficult to accomplish because there are a lot of poor people in the world and I can't help all of them alone. I also thing that I need a lot of money, time and help to do it.

But then, I realise that if every time I travel to different places and I give away something I don't use, or money, or food, I slowly help people who really needs aid. In this way, I will spend most of the time doing the two things that I dream of: to travel and to help.

To achieve this dream, I have to be generous, kind, humble, capable to do it and, obviously helpful.

So, this is my biggest dream and my future challenge. No matter where I will go, or if it is far o near, I hope I will accomplish it. I also encourage the people to do the same thing. If people do the same, little by little, this dream will became totally true. And remember that we can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada