dijous, 22 d’octubre del 2015

MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCES

According to the "Multiple Intelligences" test, my strong points are intrapersonal, logical, visual or spacial and kinaesthetic. In general, I agree with that. I think I am myself Smart because I know about myself (my strengths and my weaknesses). I also think that I am number smart. I am good at maths (but I do not like it) and at solving problems. I am picture smart because I am good at art and I memorize different things (like numbers, maps, graphics,...) quickly. I am body Smart, too, because I like and I enjoy practising sports.

I agree that I am normal at linguistic, interpersonal and musical. I like to learn new languages but I hate to write things. I love being with my Friends, to meet new people and to share, but sometimes I also like being on my own.

Finally, my weak point is naturalistic. I totally agree with it. I don't really like animals or plants in general, although, I really like biology.




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada