dimecres, 21 d’octubre del 2015

ANIMAL IN ME

    According to the test "Animal in you" that I took in class, I am a baboon. The scientific name of the baboon is Papio ursinus. 
    The personality that the baboons reflect are: 
     
    ·         Average size 
    ·         Sociable 
    ·         Proud 
    ·         Inquisitive 
    ·         Respectful 
    ·         Unsettled 
 
    Practically, I agree with this personality. I am very respectful and sociable with people. I am so proud of myself and of what I am doing and of course, I am proud of my people. I am inquisitive too. I love to learn new and different things every day. But, I disagree with one adjective; I am not unsettled.  
    Some of the careers that recommended me are: 
 
    ·         Investigator 
    ·         Journalist 
    ·         Artist 
    ·         Entertainer 
    ·         Comedian 
 
    In general, I agree with this careers. I really like art, to make laugh people, to investigate things... but I think that I wouldn't like to study those careers.  
    This are the hobbies that the test also recommended me: 
 
    ·         Massages 
    ·         Family Time 
    ·         Camping 
    ·         Talking 
 
    I totally agree with all this hobbies. I really like massages and I also like to massage people. I love being with my family and to have a good time together. I never camped somewhere but I would like to do it. I am very talkative when I want too.





    This are the words that I learned:
    Inquisitive: orgullosa

    Unsettled: hiperactiva

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada