dilluns, 13 de març del 2017

DESCRIPTION OF A PERSON

In this post I will describe my sister. My sister is older than me; she is nineteen years old. There is just three years of difference between our ages, that explains why we are so close and we comprehend each other without any difficulties.

From the psychologist point of view, my sister can be described from a lot of different ways. She is an open-minded person and this helps a lot when it becomes to talk about something. Apart from that, I must say that she knows everything about everything. She can talk perfectly about politics and economy situation, science novelty, music, films, etc. That is why I always tell her that she is a very cultured person. She perfectly knows how to argument her thought.

When it becomes to her personality, I must stand out her sense of humour. She is very cheerful and such a joker. She is always laughing, even in the most serious moments. She knows how to cheer up a person who is having a bad day and knows when and how to help people when they don’t even ask her.

What she can’t put up with two-faced people and those who only act for their interests. She is a hard-working and a strong person. No matter what she goes through she never gives up. That’s one of the best things about her and one of the things I look up to. She fights for her dreams and demonstrates day after day the reason why she is where she is now. She is very organised, but even though she sometimes gets stressed considering that the career she is studying at this moment is hard and it requires a lot of work.

Physically, she is not that tall but neither short. She has dark wavy medium-sized hair and dark eyes too. I can’t describe her style because she doesn’t follow any. She just wears what she likes without having to discuss if it is trendy or not.

She loves to read books. If she had her own library, she would go out of there. She also likes to go to the cinema and watch series. I have to say that she has a good taste for it.

Finally, I would like to say that being her sister is such a pleasure but it has also its negative part, I will always be compared to her and that’s bad because I can never be as perfect as she is. I am happy to have someone like her in my life. It is so good to have a best friend forever.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada