dimecres, 6 de desembre del 2017

JULIA ROBERTS ROLE IN WONDER LEFT HER 'SPEECHLESS'

This news was published on December 1st, 2017, by the BBC newspaper. It talks about the Julia’s Roberts reaction when it comes to the movie Wonder. 

According to the news, Julia Roberts declares speechless when it comes to her role in Wonder, which is a mother of a boy with a rare congenital condition that has affected the way his face is formed. She also says she thought that the book was so special and incredible, when she first read the book. What left her speechless, she says, is how her character spends time with the boy and how she decides to send him to school.
Jacob Trembay, who plays the main character of the movie, had to spend a lot of hours to do his make-up, according to Roberts. He also maintained contact with different patience who are suffering from that illness and sent letters to him. 
Finally, both actors agreed that the main message of the movie is to choose to be kind but also true to yourself and never give up.




OPINION:

I haven’t watched this film yet, but it is a thing that I will have to do as soon as possible. As far as I am concerned, I think that Jacob Trembay is right when he describes the main goal of the film, the big message which is given to the audience which is to always act with kindness, be true to yourself and, one of the most important thing, to just never give up. I have to say that I have high expectations when it comes to the film and I hope I’d like it as much as I do without even seen it.  

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada