dimecres, 29 de novembre del 2017

MUSIC INDUSTRY

Lately, I have been shocked when it comes to the different songs are very successful nowadays. As far as I can remember, I didn’t really know the reason why the songs achieve such an overwhelming victory in the music industry and, most important, how did people like it. However, I think that know I might be conscient of it. To explain the possible reasons why some current type of music is so overrated, I am going to give different examples.

When it comes to the rappers, I could say that there as been clearly changes. I still remember the time when Lil Wayne, Eminem, Jay Z used to sound on the radio. I think that the current style hip-hop music isn’t what it used to be anymore, mainly because of the lyrics of the songs and how they don’t treat the same themes as before, considering that hip-hop was a way to recriminate the injustices people where suffering, specially in the United States. Even thought, I think that a lot of people made and make money by making rap songs, even though, in my opinion its lyrics is just a bunch of nonsense sentences. Despite that, I have to say that the songs can be hilarious, and that’s maybe why those singers have so much audience. Big Shaq song is clearly an example of what I am saying. In the following video, you can hear his song which reminds me of the beginning of Stormzy.



Additionally, we must keep in mind that music industry tries to get the higher number of earnings, as any other industry. So, how could I talk about music and profits without mentioning the one and only Jake Paul. The YouTube star has revolutionised the social media since he dropped out his song It’s everyday bro. The problem comes when he and his brother got into the music industry. In my opinion their songs are an example of what music shouldn’t be but, even so, they seem to succeed taking into account the number of visualizations they get in each song they post in YouTube and Sotify and, the number of sells in iTunes. 
Finally, I would like to talk about the classic pop songs which are basically made for boybands for commercial interest. I can not stand to that type of music anymore just because it has turned into weary music style. 
As a conclusion, I can say that the music industry has every right to promote and sell any type of music, but it depends on us in making it succeed or fail and since now, it looks like people just makes victorious the kind of music which discriminates, disrespects and is characterised by being lacked of talent. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada